Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Hi there! Do you like shiny new things? You should join our Pro Tester Program. ;) If you're already a member and haven't received an invite from us to test something recently, let us know!

Firefox add-on for adding tasks

superwulf says:

remenber the milk is bery very nice, bud i need a Firefox Plugin for Submitting my new tasks.

Posted at 8:52pm on July 17, 2009

Dislike
ranbarton ProPower Poster says:

Email, Twitter, and bookmarklets all support rapid task input - what do you seek in a plugin that is not possible with one of the other methods?

Posted 5 years ago

leah.shalomPower Poster says:

superwulf,

What about the RTM bookmarklet? See http://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/answers/quickadd/firefox.rtm

Posted 5 years ago

mehardin Pro says:

Does not allow you to set repeat values, time estimates, location, priority, url.....

Posted 5 years ago

mehardin Pro says:

for email or twitter you have to go to those pages, might as well go to the rtm page. the bookmarklet would be great if it offered all the fields.

Posted 5 years ago

kottkrig says:

Ubiquity has great rtm-integration. I love it :D

Posted 5 years ago

andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:

mehardin,
you can also get a bookmarklet that uses the mobile site to add tasks. You get those fields (and it uses your current URL, which makes it great for adding tasks for webpages).

kottkrig, yes, this is true. :)

Posted 5 years ago

alexey.fedorov says:

I think it will be great to have extension which can add a new tasks by selecting text in web page with context menu "Add to Remember The Milk!". I think it is very easy to implement. Very often I use copy-paste for it, it is very uncomfortably. All mobile platforms have "sent to" option.

Posted 3 years ago