Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Thinking about going Pro? Votes are doubled for Pro users; each vote adds +2 or -2.

Have a new idea?

Submit a suggestion

Show a URL icon when a task has a URL

ndurant says:

I find the note icon in task lists very useful, so my eye easily sees which tasks have a note associated with them. It would be great if tasks had a URL icon also, to show there's a URL included. Several times now I've added a URL to a task, which points to relevant information I'll need when doing the task, and when I've come to act on the task I've overlooked the fact that there's a URL there...

Posted at 3:56pm on January 30, 2009

Dislike
myroslav says:

I second the request, but will add that having icons (Note and URL) would help not only in primary UI, but in RTM Gmail Firefox extension and Gmail gadget.

Posted 4 years ago

goldant Pro says:

Please add this? :D

Posted 2 years ago

hans.meine says:

yes, please (icon for tasks with URLs)! also, make sure the icon is a clickable direct link to the URL!

Posted 2 years ago

pigsign says:

Please add this. +1

Posted 1 year ago

menage Pro says:

Yes - good idea. I currently put a + at the end of the task to remind me there's a URL or note to look at...

Posted 1 year ago

dgmckenna Pro says:

Please add this. Adding URL's is great if you use gmail or any other webmail, or if you use google drive or other cloud storage.

Posted 7 months ago

shardvicens Pro says:

+2 on this. If my description says something mundane, an actual instance is "advertising ideas" I think I was just trying to spark a brainstorming session. I almost deleted it because I since have done that many times, but it had an actual LINK to advertising ideas. This was on android. In the meantime, I'm going to figure out a way to search for urls and add notes to then or something. Wish me luck!

Posted 7 weeks ago