Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Show a calendar when choosing the due date

karsten.seiferlin says:
Entering due dates with the iPhone-typical wheels is nice but sometimes not very effective. For example, the day of week is not shown and I must check elsewhere whether Dec 12 is a Friday or now. A calender (grid of buttons in a calender arrangement) would be much better.
Posted at 10:15am on November 18, 2008
Launched
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We've now improved this with the new Remember The Milk, with a new way to choose due dates and times in the app. We hope you like it! :)
Posted 7 years ago
hakercin says:
agree
Posted 12 years ago
joegormally says:
This would be a good change, or at least have the option to have either view. The calendar view is easier to work with in my opinion.
Posted 12 years ago
stelefebvre says:
Double post on this
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
Agree
Posted 12 years ago
cincytaus says:
A calendar view would be great!
Posted 12 years ago
a.obhof says:
that would come in handy
Posted 11 years ago
srobb says:
I keep clicking/tapping on the little picture of the calendar next to the text box, hoping a widget will come up so I can choose a date. Please add this!
Posted 11 years ago
lauras523 says:
Gawd *please* do this! It's such a little thing, but such a pain given that it's an integral function. Also make the edit task pain bigger please! It's hard to see and hard to click on.
Posted 11 years ago
stevep771 says:
There is a work-around. When you're at the date picker wheel, turn the 'Any time" switch to OFF. This at least shows the day of week on the wheel. Then turn it back on before you exit and your task is saved with a due date, but no due time.
Posted 10 years ago
stevep771 says:
But a calendar view option would be much, much, much, much better.
Posted 10 years ago
vladikin.m says:
+2
Posted 10 years ago
jpirie says:
Indeed, would love to see this.
Posted 10 years ago
You cannot comment on this idea as it is locked.