Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Support for Google Chrome

(closed account) says:
RTM currently opens in Google CHROME with the message 'this is an unsupported browser". It seems to work very well. What plans do RTM have to verify compatibility with CHROME ?
Posted at 12:52pm on September 6, 2008
Launched
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Now officially supported! Please see our blog post.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi fireweed,

We're not able to 'officially' support beta versions of browsers (as Google Chrome is at this time), as they can have bugs that aren't ironed out until the final version. A full list of currently supported browsers is available here.

It's great to hear that RTM is working well for you in this browser. If you do happen to encounter any issues when using Google Chrome, we'd love to hear about any problems, so that we can ready RTM for the final release of Chrome.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
haworthl says:
I've been using RTM with Chrome and found virtually no issues. One annoyance: when entering a due date or tag, you can't use return or tab in the same ways to finish data entry or go to the next field. I have to use the mouse to exit a data entry field.
Posted 15 years ago
turadg says:
I can confirm the problem with navigating fields. Neither tab, return nor escape work. Same for "t" to make a new task and then ESC to cancel.

I guess it's only a problem with field focus, but it practically prevents using the keyboard controls.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Same with using CTRL-SHIFT-left and CTRL-SHIFT-right to navigate between tabs. Those keyboard shortcuts don't work.

Other than the keyboard shortcut issue, it seems to be working fine - though it's a fairly significant issue for me because I'm a bit of an RTM "power user", if power = keyboard-only :)
Posted 15 years ago
superdidounet says:
For me too this is a big issue (especially the fact that you can't enter tags with the enter key).

Hope you get it fixed soon because I love Chrome!

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
turadg says:
Good news: this appears to be fixed in Chrome 0.4.154.23.

That's only released yet to the Dev channel,
http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel

Posted 15 years ago
You cannot comment on this idea as it is locked.