Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Ability to sort lists

pixelwiz says:
Hello,

Having a mobile version is great, I love checking off the completed tasks while I'm out using my phone.

But there is no option that I can find for ordering lists. How can I set the lists to be ordered by priority or by due date on the mobile?

There should be a sorting option. Today I almost missed something as a task for today was all the way at the bottom under all the other tasks.

Thanks,
-Roman
Posted at 11:22pm on February 13, 2008
anthonydyason says:
I would use the mobile version more often if one could sort your task's by due date.
Perhaps a simpler solution would be to consider adding "Overdue" to the Tasks Main Menu on the Mobile version as you have in the Gmail application. Then the tasks for "today" would be faster and easy to access. Re-organizing the overdue would be much easier to as they would be separate.

Look forward to see the change implemented

Anthony
Posted 15 years ago
sgolux says:
I agree... this ability to order by due date would be great.
Posted 12 years ago
dallonc says:
I would like to see the ability to manually sort lists and the same type of sort ordering as on the web app with A Bit Better RTM. I want to have my smart search lists for Most Important and Next Actions at the top of my list, but I have to number the lists so they are at the top. Since these lists are smart lists, they fall below the manual lists in the iOS apps. This causes some extra time to get used to the order when I move from the web app to the iOS app.
Posted 10 years ago