Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Thinking about going Pro? Votes are doubled for Pro users; each vote adds +2 or -2.

Have a new idea?

Submit a suggestion

When in a list, only show the tags used in that list in the tag cloud

drkibzzz Pro says:

When using a list, I use the tag feature to differentiate sub-lists within that list.

The smart search feature is good for quick display of tasks that belong to a sub-list within a list.

It would be nice to see quickly at a glance which sub-lists have been created so far within a list.

If I could see the tags displayed somewhere on the right, I would know what are the sublists available.

Keep up the good work

Posted at 12:51am on December 2, 2007

Dislike
bzpilman says:

Don't they ? Check out Settings/General/Tags dropdown box.

Or do you mean a custom-made tag cloud for each list, showing its inventory of tags ?

Posted 6 years ago

drkibzzz Pro says:

exactly

I mean a custom-made tag cloud for each list showing its content of tags.

Posted 6 years ago

osamu2001 says:

Local TagClaud?

Posted 6 years ago

drkibzzz Pro says:

I mean tags that show when you're in a specific list. I know there is one in the overview section that populates automatically.

It would be useful to have the same but for each list you are in.

Posted 6 years ago

rossgoodman Pro says:

Oh yes, this would be so helpful.

e.g. click on a tag - this creates a seach.
The tag cloud for the search results shows JUST the tags that are relevant for the tasks in the search!

Posted 2 years ago

skerj says:

RTM, is this a possibility? Sometimes my Lists are lengthy. Being able to narrow the list down with a quick click on the tag cloud would be very handy.

Posted 1 year ago

sajtbaba Pro says:

Essential!

Examples:
- Delicious.com
- TagSieve add-on for FireFox

Posted 4 months ago

sajtbaba Pro says:

Of course, only narrowing the tag list (or showing the related tags) works efficiently only with another idea: adding more tags to the query with a click.

See idea: "Ability to click a tag in the tag cloud, hold the shift key, then click more tags to append to the search"

Posted 4 months ago