Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Option to send the weekly planner in a reminder email

(closed account) says:
I think you should add an option to the reminder page to send out the weekly planner. I like to see all my tasks on one page sometimes.
Posted at 5:38pm on August 29, 2007
ranbarton Power Poster says:
I think the weekly planner is an underused gem here at RTM. More informative emails, with more formatting, could arrive in your email and be a useful reference all week. It could even appear as a PDF attachment for more good looks than HTML can do.

Better task reminders and agenda creation are both areas where I can see "Pro"-value.
Posted 16 years ago
ispytodd says:
I'd look forward to a daily/weekly planner email. Knowing that at 8am everyday I'd have a nice email on my blackberry containing all my unfinished business from the day(s) before would make for some good reading on the train ...
Posted 16 years ago
pieter.paauw says:
An option in which you can trigger the sending of your weekly planner via email is just the thing I really really miss at this moment in RTM.

When underway it would be so helpfull to have my weekly planner sent to my BlackBerry.

Hope this will be implemented soon!
Posted 15 years ago
chris.trauzzi says:
I too would like to see the weekly planner pushed to my e-mail either weekly or daily.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
It is also the #1 simple function I'm waiting for !
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
me too!
Posted 15 years ago
james.dowd says:
Could really do with this feature
Posted 15 years ago
metalhero says:
me too! In addition to html emails. I would love all my daily and task emails to look like the print view!
Posted 14 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
One thing that has changed since I chimed in here in 8/07 is that you can now feed a smartlist .ICS feed into iCal or Gcal. Both of those programs can generate a very attractive week agenda, which can be exported to HTML, or as a PDF, and can even go into a PocketMod, too. I'd still like RTM to tackle this, but in the meantime that works very well as an alternative.
Posted 14 years ago
mccarthyemulsion says:
Like this idea, but I'd also like the "weekly planner" (and thus the email reminders) to be a little more flexible. I tend to work off priority rather than specific due dates, so to be it would be great to be able to get a task list summary for a given list or set of lists, via email, at any interval I choose. HTML email so it can include links to the task, deep link to complete the task, and other convenience items.
Posted 12 years ago
muwocad says:
Generally it would be phantastic function to send every list by clicking the right mouse button menu as an email.
Send a list like the daily digest .
It would be great to send a list from every type of lists (lists, smart lists, tags..)
Posted 7 years ago