Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Thinking about going Pro? Votes are doubled for Pro users; each vote adds +2 or -2.

Have a new idea?

Submit a suggestion

Ability to reorder notes

houweb says:

i would find it really useful to be able to re-order notes attached to tasks - some kind of easy drag and drop? es possible?

(by the way, i've used loads of other task listing services, and i just keep coming back to rtm, because it does what i need, and does it simply and elegantly - thanks!)

Posted at 9:07am on May 16, 2007

Dislike
nicoledbeer says:

I've used RTM some time ago, then stopped using it, recently came back to it and absolutely LOVE it. The only thing that I really miss is the ability to sort notes alphabetically, or by drag and drop. So I second your request!

Posted 6 years ago

garyjoy says:

I often find myself making random changes to a note to make sure it stays at the top of the list. I'd be more than happy with the ability to apply priorities to notes...

Posted 3 years ago

gavin.r.murphy Pro says:

Agree with this completely. I need to be able to sequence notes manually to over-ride the default sequence of most recently updated at the top.

Posted 2 years ago

sheilarocha. says:

Quando eu edito uma nota mais antiga, ela automaticamente passa a ser a primeira da lista. Eu gostaria de manter a ordem, mesmo editando para que seja possível corrigir ou complementar aquela nota sem muda-la de lugar.

Posted 2 years ago

sheilarocha. says:

When I edit a past note, it, automatically shows in first order of the list. I would like remain the order when I need correct or introduce new information in that note.

Posted 2 years ago

pastor.terryp Pro says:

Even being able to prioritize would help. 1-4 like a task

Tp

Posted 1 year ago

allanchester says:

I agree 100%, need to have the function to reorder notes

Posted 1 year ago

oliverconroy Pro says:

I'd really like to see this too. I've gotten into using RTM much more of late and the way I'm using it right now involves creating many notes that I'd like to be able to drag into an order of my choice.

Posted 9 months ago

dominic.spachmann Pro says:

same here!

Posted 5 months ago

gregchesney Pro says:

Ditto on being able to change to order of notes.

Posted 15 weeks ago