Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Thinking about going Pro? Votes are doubled for Pro users; each vote adds +2 or -2.

Have a new idea?

Submit a suggestion

Link to create a Evernote note from Remember The Milk

ralfvd Pro says:

The new Evernote links sounds awesome, and it seems to work. Hooray for Bob and his bananas!

What would be extra cool -banana wise- is to have a button in Remember The Milk to _create_ a Evernote-note and link it to that item in RTM.

This way, after creating a reminder (e.g. to write a certain piece), you can easily create a Evernote for it and start typing away in Evernote, directly from the link in Remember the Milk.

Posted at 6:12am on May 29, 2013

Dislike
mmasin Pro says:

+10! RTM is my GTD system and EN is my archive. A seamless link between them would be great!

Posted 10 months ago

mcgaritydotme Pro says:

Something like this was just launched -- although you cannot create the note from RtM, you can start it within Evernote, link it to RtM using a Reminder. Then at that point, you can launch the note from RtM.

Posted 10 months ago

darkhelmet46 Pro says:

It would be great if there was a two-way sync between RTM and Evernote. Any plans for that? I love the RTM shortcuts for adding tasks. Evernote reminders are somewhat limited.

Posted 10 months ago

nicozzz says:

Why new sync note are set to 8 AM? I would prefer to sync note reminders to the due date as an all-day task.

Posted 10 months ago

hansv Pro says:

Something like add all completed tasks to evernote
and
Move task to evernote [when I know the task won't be getting any attention in the forseeable future] instead of deleting a task. More like moving it to the back burner while RtM maintains those tasks that actually get attention.

Posted 9 months ago

jbnann Pro says:

I would love to have my RTM items automatically go to Evernote. Each system is great, but together they would be fantastic. I feel like I need the same list in both places, though. Having the Evernote reminders is fine, but it's only half the battle.

Posted 6 months ago

parscheese Pro says:

Ditto above.
I was excited to hear that you can use RTM and Evernote together but was puzzled when I couldn't find the familiar elephant icon next to my tasks in RTM. I would have expected that it would work both ways.

My task flow is always to capture the task in RTM first, then flesh out details in evernote. If I could create the task, then create an evernote note from that task that would be perfect!

Then.. make it all work on the mobile versions too!

Thanks in advance.

Posted 6 months ago

coyotepod Pro says:

For this new "feature" to be useful you'd have to start everything with EN and then follow up in RTM (if I understand correctly). I am primarily an RTM user and never got into EN much, so I'd have to change my flow :-/. Using EN for advanced notes or archiving would be awesome. I guess its progress though

Posted 6 months ago

major_grooves says:

I vote for this too! Sync between two systems is only really good when it is two-way.

Posted 5 months ago