Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Show the status update on the right (which scrolls) instead of at the top of the page

robert.scholl says:
I'm often working on a list that doesn't fit on a single screen. When I scroll down and make changes, the "List" box on the right scrolls (which is great), but the status message shows only at the very top of the screen. I have on occasion updated multiple records unintentionally, but if the update message was visible, I could have seen that it had just happened.
Posted at 4:21pm on September 6, 2012
igorrs says:
That's one of the most obvious usability problems of Remember the Milk.
+1
Posted 11 years ago
georgedolbier says:
I have seen several suggestions about specific locations of functions, lists on the right (which I like), this suggestion...
How about take on all of these types of suggestions with a drag and drop "customization layout" approach similar to yahoo's front page, or how most message boards allow customization of layout. Lists, tasks, notifications, options, tags would each have a left, right and Horizontal layout, each user could drag n drop to build their own custom layout.
Would there be a way to do this such that web, native application, & pad app had the same layout? (or at least support custom layouts by device)
Posted 11 years ago