Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Show the total time estimated for a list

mikabren says:
Right now, only on the web interface the estimated time of a list of tasks (or a single task when selected) is shown.
It would be a big improvement if this estimated time is shown in the app too. If it would, working with duration times will become far more useful!
Posted at 2:38pm on May 18, 2012
aredd says:
Make it an option that shows at the bottom or top, but can be turned off for those that do not use it.
Posted 11 years ago
anaroberta says:
Every time I update my tasks on my android app or ipad I have to visit the website and see the estimated time, so I can assure my list is executable. It took me a long time to become pro because the android app didn't have this feature. I bought it because with two devices I must keep everything synced, but I really miss rhis feature.
Posted 10 years ago
eddy.kwok says:
Same thing happened to me. BTW, I expect that the total estimated hour isn't only shown per day, but it should also could display in weekly basis. Here is how it should look like https://plus.google.com/111459295149046988827/posts/ePNNumkyZs7
Posted 10 years ago
eddy.kwok says:
After a long wait until I actually forgot about it, Bob has finally made this suggestion available on Android. Thanks a lot, Bob!
Posted 7 years ago