Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Password protection (so nobody else can see my tasks if they use my iPad)

menage says:
I love showing off my iPad and letting people see what some of the apps can do - but I don't want them to see my task list!
Posted at 12:56pm on June 7, 2011
jasonpbyu says:
Yes I agree this is a necessity. Seems like it wouldnt be hard. Springpad has it for their droid app and will soon have it on their iPad app. A simple setting to turn the option on or off, and require a password or even a 4 digit PIN to access the tasks
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
Yes definitely nice to have... Could use the 'lock screen' option as e.g. The Drop Box APP !
Posted 12 years ago
just_dmitry says:
Duplicates http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/ideas/12981/ ?
Posted 12 years ago
dmroberts says:
+1
Posted 11 years ago
zwempha says:
+1
Posted 11 years ago
khswenson says:
+1
The kids use the family iPad as much or more than I do. Not having password protection limits my use of RTM, as there are tasks I can't add to RTM if I don't want them to be able to see them.
Posted 11 years ago
ptmakela says:
+1
Posted 11 years ago
msquarenl says:
+1
Posted 10 years ago
tcstride says:
+1
Posted 10 years ago
idheath says:
Yes please, just a simple 4-digit PIN with the option to have it only kick-in if you've been out of the app for say 1 minute (just like the Evernote iPhone app).
Posted 10 years ago
fsampaio says:
I don't have RTM on my iPad just because of the lack of this specific feature. A lot of people use my iPad and the last thing I want is they messing around my private tasks. This is really a deal breaker, a lot of other apps got this covered.
Posted 10 years ago
gbudd says:
I could use this as I have one tablet that is used by MANY others where I like to have RTM available. Locking out unwanted eyes would be VERY helpful.
Posted 10 years ago
greywisdom says:
Come on guys you need to add password protection
Posted 5 years ago
greywisdom says:
I see some of the posts are 6 years old looks like you are fast to take our money and slow to respond
Posted 5 years ago