Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Hi there! Do you like shiny new things? You should join our Pro Tester Program. ;) If you're already a member and haven't received an invite from us to test something recently, let us know!

Password protection (so nobody else can see my tasks if they use my iPad)

menage Pro says:

I love showing off my iPad and letting people see what some of the apps can do - but I don't want them to see my task list!

Posted at 12:56pm on June 7, 2011

Dislike
jasonpbyu Pro says:

Yes I agree this is a necessity. Seems like it wouldnt be hard. Springpad has it for their droid app and will soon have it on their iPad app. A simple setting to turn the option on or off, and require a password or even a 4 digit PIN to access the tasks

Posted 3 years ago

uter Pro says:

Yes definitely nice to have... Could use the 'lock screen' option as e.g. The Drop Box APP !

Posted 2 years ago

just_dmitry says:

Duplicates http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/ideas/12981/ ?

Posted 2 years ago

dmroberts says:

+1

Posted 2 years ago

zwempha Pro says:

+1

Posted 2 years ago

khswenson says:

+1
The kids use the family iPad as much or more than I do. Not having password protection limits my use of RTM, as there are tasks I can't add to RTM if I don't want them to be able to see them.

Posted 1 year ago

ptmakela Pro says:

+1

Posted 1 year ago

msquarenl says:

+1

Posted 1 year ago

tcstride Pro says:

+1

Posted 1 year ago

idheath says:

Yes please, just a simple 4-digit PIN with the option to have it only kick-in if you've been out of the app for say 1 minute (just like the Evernote iPhone app).

Posted 1 year ago

fsampaio says:

I don't have RTM on my iPad just because of the lack of this specific feature. A lot of people use my iPad and the last thing I want is they messing around my private tasks. This is really a deal breaker, a lot of other apps got this covered.

Posted 1 year ago

gbudd Pro says:

I could use this as I have one tablet that is used by MANY others where I like to have RTM available. Locking out unwanted eyes would be VERY helpful.

Posted 10 months ago