Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Thinking about going Pro? Votes are doubled for Pro users; each vote adds +2 or -2.

Have a new idea?

Submit a suggestion

Make it easier to add/remove tags from multiple tasks

kylir Pro says:

Most of my tasks have many different tags on them. It would become a huge time-saver if I could select multiple tasks (all with different tag sets on them) and then add or remove tags from all of them.

I can envision the UI doing this a couple different ways, but the basic concept is to have a way of viewing tags already on the selected tasks and turning specific ones on and off for all of them.

Posted at 4:33am on June 7, 2011

Dislike
thecookiemomma says:

do it like Calibre does it, perhaps? have an "add these tags" field and a "remove these tags" field. *shrug*

Posted 2 years ago

serodmat Pro says:

I think that adding tags to multiple tasks is easy already: you select them, press "s" and add the new tasks without deleting .

What needs to be improved is the way to remove tags to multiple tasks. I'll add this in a separate idea.

Posted 2 years ago

serodmat Pro says:

I think that adding tags to multiple tasks is easy already: you select them, press "s" and add the new tasks without deleting "< multiple >".

What needs to be improved is the way to remove tags to multiple tasks. I'll add this in a separate idea.

Posted 2 years ago