Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

4x3 widget

arwild01 says:
This could really be useful with the Smart Add widget request (which I see as being a 4x1 widget)
Posted at 3:19am on May 19, 2011
Launched
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Android widgets are now both scrollable and resizable (yay!), as of version 2.0.9, so you can make your own 4x3 widget. :) Android 3.1+ is required. See the blog post for more details.
Posted 11 years ago
jonaru says:
Would be cool
Posted 12 years ago
hectorsosajr says:
I have a Samsung Vibrant, and a 4x3 would a better fit for the larger screen.
Posted 12 years ago
chandan.maruthi says:
I have used a app on the android market calked Jorte. They provide at least 10 different widget sixes and their widgets are very well made. Please take a look at it.
Posted 12 years ago
chandan.maruthi says:
Sorry for the grammar. Must be very sleepy :-)
Posted 12 years ago
arwild01 says:
While this wasn't officially added in the latest release... I woud like to point out that some launchers will allow you to resize widgets (most notable LauncherPro and ADW).

The 2.0 android app was more than happy to be reized to 4x3 (and 4x2) and works just fine that way.
Posted 12 years ago
adam_jacobs says:
Go Launcher Ex also provides this functionality, just take the 3x3 widget and drag it wider. But I agree that a number pair with the smart add would be a built-in 4x3.
Posted 12 years ago
goraleksi says:
4x3 widget will be useful with smart bar widget.
Posted 12 years ago
bartek.wolowiec says:
Smart bar with 2 full-size lines of task would be great. Also resizable widget (now supported by most of lunchers?) is good idea.
Posted 12 years ago
darbius says:
This is just begging to be done so we can put the smart bar and a 4x3 list widget on the same screen. Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
meno says:
I've already posted an idea to allow resizeable widgets for android 4.0. That way we don't have so many people asking for "can we iXj widget size"
Posted 12 years ago
You cannot comment on this idea as it is locked.