Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Download app without Android Market

rubyji says:
I have a tablet that runs Android 2.1, but doesn't have access to the official Marketplace. Is there any way to download the app as an .APK file directly?

Thanks for suggestions?
Posted at 3:55am on January 23, 2011
Answered
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
If your device didn't come with Google Play, you can download the app from the Amazon Appstore (assuming, of course, that you can install the Amazon Appstore!).

Hope this helps! :)
Posted 11 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi rubyji,
It's not currently possible to download the app except through the Android Marketplace; sorry for the inconvenience.
Posted 13 years ago
pauldz says:
That is sad. Would have been nice.
Posted 13 years ago
ebayer says:
Please provide the application from sources other than the official android market, as market is not legally accessible from some countries, such as Turkey.
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
Using my notion ink adam, for some reason the app can't be found in the market. Can anyone advise on this or else provide an apk?
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Would it be possible to submit an Android app issue report via our support system, if you haven't done so already, so we can get some additional details on this?

Just select your issue from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, click on "I'd like to report a new issue".

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 12 years ago
bcasteel says:
What about putting the app on the Amazon App store?
Posted 12 years ago
dennis.sherman says:
The Kindle Fire is now out, with millions of units apparently sold already. It does not have access to the Android Market. Forcing me to use a web interface instead of a local application that works offline will greatly reduce the value of RTM to me. Please make RTM available to the Kindle Fire, either by adding it to Amazon's Android market, or providing the APK directly.
Posted 12 years ago