Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Improve transition between screens

blackmagnum says:
Following opening the App if i swipe my finger from right to left, the next screen slides in as expected from the right, if i hit the hardware back button the animation reverses, and the screens slide out correctly in reverse left to right.

What I noticed is that if I swipe my finger left to right, the animation still slides the previous screen in right to left.

Can we correct this?

-Nate

Droid X Android 2.2
Posted at 10:04pm on September 29, 2010
Answered
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We're looking to this to see if we can change how this works -- it would be nice if it transitioned the right way. :)

(It actually wasn't possible to customise transitions until a recent Android OS update, which is why it works the way it works now, but we're seeing if that can be changed. :)
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
Yes, please!
Posted 13 years ago
jdezso says:
Would love to see this fixed as well!
Posted 13 years ago
tymko says:
seconded and thirded and ditto, YES! It looks ugly and is counter-intuitive now
Posted 13 years ago
mlueftl says:
not the most important fix, but still somewhat ..."annyoing"
Posted 13 years ago
hannah.stock says:
Would love to see that fixed, too. It's often confusing.
Posted 13 years ago
poma says:
+1
Posted 13 years ago
parudox says:
As silly as this sounds, this issue alone makes it difficult for me to use the feature. It is very distracting that the transition goes the wrong way.
Posted 13 years ago
ondrej.marsalek says:
It does not sound silly, it really is very confusing when the screen slides the wrong direction, same for me.

RTM, please fix this soon.
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
Is this a thing anymore? It looks like a task can be swiped in one direction to postpone and the other direction to complete. Perhaps the redesign made this request obsolete?
Posted 2 years ago