Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Sprint PCS and RTM Mobile

geoffm33 says:
I am having an issue with my Sprint issued Samsung VI660 phone accessing RTM mobile. I get to the login screenm enter credentials and submit and it brings me back to the login screen repeatedly.

I tried going to https: as recommneded in another post but I get a connection error (I guess the mobile browser doesn't support ssl).

Any suggestions??
Posted at 8:55pm on June 22, 2006
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We'll have to check into this -- SSL is also used on the regular version for logging in, so your phone would need to support SSL to be able to access the mobile version.
Posted 17 years ago
geoffm33 says:
OK. I tried the https address again and there was no connection error. I am still unable to login though.

I tried a bogus username/password and I received a login error. Not sure if this proves anything, but thought I'd mention it all the same.
Posted 17 years ago
Thanks for letting us know. Are you able to successfully login to other mobile sites (e.g. Gmail mobile version) on your phone?
Posted 17 years ago
geoffm33 says:
I was't able to logon to gmail either. I downloaded Opera's mini browser from mini.opera.com and I am now able to access both. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
sen.ye says:
I am having the same problem, and even more unlucky my mini opera doesn't work either. Do you have any idea why this happen and how to handle?
Posted 17 years ago
sen.ye, what's the brand and model of your phone? Can you also let us know any error messages that you receive? Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
sen.ye says:
It's a Sony Ericsson K520C. I get to the login screen and enter credentials and submit and it brings me back to the login screen repeatedly.

I tried going to https: as recommneded in another post but the brower simply close itself. (I guess the mobile browser doesn't support ssl).

And I tried mini-opera, it can't open any site, and keep giving me error messages.

Another serous problem I am having is that I can't receive instant message reminders through either my yahoo or msn account. I have both opened, and rtmremind and remind@rememberthemilk are added to my buddy list. I can't see the reason. Emails reminders are sent mostly ontime, expect my most recent test. I didn't receive an email reminder for that.
Posted 17 years ago
sen.ye says:
I read another post and seem to understand my problem. It could be a problem of my mobile phone's browser. I will try with some other phones to see if it works. Thank you very much for your attention.

Would you please help me on the problem of the missing of reminders to my yahoo and msn? It would be great if this issue could be solved.
Posted 17 years ago
sen.ye says:
Mini Opera is functioning OK. GREAT function to be able to use cell phone to access my RTM. Thanks.
Posted 17 years ago
sen.ye, glad it works on your phone!

We'd be happy to look into the reminder issue -- can you please email us at [old address removed] with more details? If you can let us know the name of the task that you expected to receive a reminder for, and when approximately you expected to receive the reminder, we can check this out. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.