Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Mobile Interface: Using

elbaso says:
Hi. I use Remember the Milk quite a bit in a GTD (Getting Things Done) fashion. Part of that includes using tags to define what to do with a task. I prepend these tags with a "+".

E.g.: I'll use a "+next" tag for next action, and "+waiting" tag for something I'm waiting on someone else for.

This works fine in the web interface for RTM, but on the mobile interface (which is great by the way), when I click on the "+next" in Tags, it drops the + and searches for "next", which returns nothing.

I also use @ for context tags, like @home or @work, and these seem to work fine in the mobile interface. It's just the + that gets dropped.

This bug limits the functionality of the mobile interface just a bit, and I would be eternally greatful if it could be fixed.

Keep up the great work!
Posted at 7:15pm on June 21, 2006
elbaso says:
I just tested actually searching for "tag:+next" in the search box in the mobile interface, and that worked.

I would still prefer to be able to click on "+next" in the list of tags and have that search for "tag:+next" as is should though.
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for your report -- we'll look into this further.

Would you be able to tell us your phone's brand/model, and if you're using your phone's default browser (or something else, like Opera Mini)? Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.