Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Also display the List in overview

siancu says:
Hi all,

Newbie RTM user here.

I am now moving slowly from Outlook to RTM as a task manager. One thing that I have in Outlook is categories for each project I'm working on. So I have replicated that in RTM and I created Lists for all these projects.

However, if I then go to the Overview page, I can see all the due tasks there, however, there's no easy way to see to which list each task belongs. I have to select each task in order to see this information.

Is there any way to have this information displayed? Or maybe to somehow group the tasks by list?

I know also about smart lists, I created one with due:today in order to emulate the Overview screen, however, there, the tasks appear the same as in Overview, without the List information.

Otherwise, it's a great great application! Just got the iPhone version as well and I love it (BTW, there, in the Today tab, I can see the List below the task name).

Thanks!
Posted at 3:33pm on June 29, 2009
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
Instead of lists for projects, you could use tags instead. Works well with smart lists too.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.