Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Searching by repetition frequency

thomasghenry says:
I don't see how to search for tasks based on how often they occur. Is it possible to search for things that repeat daily or every 2 months, etc?

I'm trying to set up a household chores list. I guess in the meantime I'll just makes tags for "daily" and "every_two_weeks", or whatever.

Thanks!
Posted at 4:18pm on June 22, 2009
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
That's correct, isRepeating:true would be the closest thing you could get, which wouldn't work well on its own I'm guessing.

But maybe something like tag:home AND isRepeating:true would help? Or are you trying to separate daily chores from monthly ones, etc.?
Posted 14 years ago
benb says:
Personally I don't see the point. Just have a list showing everything due in the next week with a tag of home; why would it matter whether it was a daily or weekly or monthly task?
Posted 14 years ago
thomasghenry says:
@andrewski: exactly. I'm looking for separation of things that repeat daily vs weekly vs monthly vs quarterly.

@benb: your suggestion would show too many of one thing and none of another for the way I use RTM. thx tho.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.