Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Tasks don't appear using the RTM for Gmail extension for Firefox

clapin says:
Hi,

I get the message "You're not currently logged into Remember The Milk. You must login to enable this feature". Then, I login in my RTM account and when I go back to Gmail, tasks still don't appear.
The extension was working well until 3 days ago.
I'm using Firefox 3.0.11

Any suggestions?
Posted at 7:06am on June 19, 2009
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi clapin,
The "login" link in the RTM sidebar should open RTM in a new tab/window, let you log in, and automatically close and return to Gmail. If it doesn't refresh the RTM sidebar quickly enough, you can click the Refresh button at the bottom. If that doesn't work, you could reload the Gmail page once you're logged in to RTM.

That's all based on your RTM cookie, so you may need to make sure you allow third-party cookies. Perhaps you changed your settings recently?

Let me know if any of that helps!
Posted 14 years ago
zzzbla says:
My RTM gmail sidebar (add-on, not gadget) disappeared as well. (using FF 3.0.11) - no changes to cookies or anything. I don't even see the login link (maybe because I already am logged in). The sidebar simply doesn't appear in gmail.
Posted 14 years ago
clapin says:
Thanks, andrewski.
As you say, the login link opens a new tab, let me log in and return to Gmail but don't refresh the RTM sidebar, even if I click the Refresh button.
I think I have not changed my Firefox settings recently; the only recent change I remember is an update to 3.0.11 version of Firefox.
In Firefox options I can see that I have several RTM cookies saved. Is there any way to reload them?
Posted 14 years ago
clapin says:
I have checked again the Firefox options and the "show third-party cookies" was not marked. I have marked it and the RTM extension works again.
Thanks
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
clapin, glad that worked for you.

zzzbla, if you haven't already, could you start a new forum thread on this? I'd wonder if it might be a different problem.
Posted 14 years ago
tks1213 says:
I am experiencing zzzbla's problem and have started a new thread
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.