Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Free Trial (?) and Endless "Help" section loop

(closed account) says:
Two issues:

Want to take advantage of the free trial options for milk sync for blackberry, but cant find anyway to try the free trial first.

Everything pushes me to upgrade to pro first. what am i missing?

2) The help section (where I initially went) teases you with email support, but in the end just funnels you to a FAQ drill-down.

What am I missing there?
Posted at 6:15am on June 17, 2009
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi there! Thanks for getting in touch.

The free trial on MilkSync begins when you first synchronize so go ahead and download it at http://www.rmilk.com/milksync and get started.

If you're having trouble with MilkSync itself (saying you need to upgrade, etc.), please submit a MilkSync for BlackBerry issue report via our support system and we'll be in touch.

As far as our email support system in general, we do ask that you cover a few FAQs first. Under each topic is an option to submit a new support request. We do that to ensure that you get the right option (each one will ask for specific, relevant information to make sure we can answer your question accurately) and to direct you to any relevant help documents that may answer any questions.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything else!
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
Thanks. I appreciate the help! I was using Opera Mini to access the site from my blackberry, which is why the download wasnt triggered.

Problem solved! Thanks again.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.