Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Glaringly-obvious bug in Milksync for Blackberry

desrod says:
I'm shocked nobody has reported this yet (that I've seen). Installing Milksync has a huge, glaring bug... you can't exit it!

When I install it from rmilk.com/milksync, and it prompts me at the end of the installation to either "Ok" the install or "Run" the app, and I select "Run", I can't get out of it. The menu option to "Close" it, results in username/password not valid or found, and around and around we go.

There's no way out of the app without putting in a username/password, other than to go to the phone, or reboot the device. Since I wanted to bounce out to KeePassX to get the username/password for my RTM account, I couldn't.

Argh! :)

But the screenshot looks cool... that's as far as I can go with it though.
Posted at 10:58pm on June 15, 2009
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for discussing this bug. It's on our list to fix.

However, it shouldn't affect you too greatly. You should be able to press the End Call button to send MilkSync to the background and take you to your Home screen, where you can open KeePassX.

Then, when you're ready to open MilkSync again, you can either open the icon or, on the Home screen, press Menu | Switch Application and choose it there.

Plus it shouldn't affect you at all once you sign in. :)

Hope this helps!
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.