Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Error on top of Gmail message

(closed account) says:
As requested I'm opening up a topic on the error message I keep getting with Remember the Milk.

The error is displayed on top of a Gmail message (so not when I view all my messages from my Inbox).

To try and solve this problem I switched to English in my Gmail settings (I use Dutch normally), and it seems to have solved the problem. But I prefer Dutch, logically.

The error is as follows:

function () { var ret = window.frames.js.$__RTM_orig_moreactions$.apply(this, arguments); return window.top.RTM.GmailAPI.prototype.onMoreActions.apply(window.top.RTM.getInstance().getAPI(), [ret, this, arguments]); }19" class="AO" tabindex="0">« Back to Inbox (in Dutch)

The Back to Inbox also doesn't work anymore, it's been eaten by the error message. Since the error contained RTM a few times, I figured it'd be from Remember the Milk. I sent a bug report as well.

Keep up the good work!
Posted at 6:19am on June 13, 2009
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Aha, having the language in Dutch may cause this problem (or some similar problems that break functionality. Unfortunately we're only able to support the US English versions of Gmail at this time.
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Also (sorry, I just remembered our original conversation on the other thread), you'll want to wait until RTM is supported for your version of Gmail. (It should be now, so it's worth looking at again. :)
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
That did it for me, it's working now the Gmail-version is supported.

Sorry for the late reply.

Kind regards.
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.