Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

stop mouseover behaviour of right side bar?

rhishi says:
There were a couple of posts on this topic two years back (see http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/2031/). I'm re-posting to find out if something has been done about the issue.

Problem is this: the contents of right side bar change when you hover your mouse over tasks. Yes, maybe it's useful to quickly view the task details without having to click. But I find it highly distracting if I'm moving my mouse just to get to different area of the page.

Specifically, try this: start from upper left corner of the page, and move your mouse straight to the tag cloud in order to click one of them. You not only see rapidly changing task details, as you cut across the task list, but also the tag cloud vanishes when you're on the task list (it does re-appear after the mouse comes out of task list). So you're pretty much confused about where you wanted to click.

So, I'm frequently finding myself moving my mouse carefully to avoid accidental hovering over the task list.

It'd be nice to have a flag to enable/disable this hover behaviour.

Posted at 2:08pm on June 12, 2009
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.