Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Firefox does not want to add extension Remember the milk for Gmail

agnieszka.rozycka says:
HI,

It says that version of "Delegate to Remember The Milk 1.0.1" for Gmail is too old for FF 3.0.1.
Can this be upgraded to a newer version please, so it can be used with FF3?

Do you have any solution for that? Gadget for Gmail is not a solution for me.

Agnes
Posted at 9:45am on June 4, 2009
agnieszka.rozycka says:
Hi,

This extension does not work too.

http://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/gmail/addon/
Version: 1.0.4 Released: 13 December 2008

Agnes
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Delegate to RTM was never an official extension, so there wouldn't be much that we could do to update it. Also, it appears that the Delegate to RTM extension is dead, since the official Gmail extension can do the same thing.

As for installing the official RTM for Gmail extension, what happens when you try? Are you getting an error message? And which version of Firefox are you using? 3.0.1 or 3.0.10?
Posted 14 years ago
agnieszka.rozycka says:
I have got FF 3.0.10

I installed on June 4, 2009 your official version and nothing appeared. No error message - nothing. It did not want to install. It seemed to be installed but did not.

Today (June 4, 2009) everything has installed correctly.
Did you change something on: http://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/gmail/addon/ ?

Anyway thank you very much :)))))

Agnes
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
No, nothing has changed on our end. :)

Typically these problems will be caused by a few things in Firefox itself. There are a few workarounds:
* Check this setting first; it has to do specifically with "no error messages".
* Try downloading the extension, then installing it.
* Also, try a new profile; that will help determine whether the problem is with your Firefox or just your profile.

And, at any point, if you'd rather submit a Gmail issue report via our support system, you have that option too.

Hope this helps! Post back with updates! :)
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.