Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Task Pane Disappeared and Task Settings Tab is Gone

xikar.bthompson says:
My Task Pane disappeared today. It was working fine yesterday. I have also lost the Task tab from Gmail Settings menu.

The Task Pane will come back if I clear all my Firefox private data and restart the browser, but once I refresh Gmail, logout or restart the browser, it disappears again. I do not see the Task tab Settings in Gmail at all.

I've already submitted a report, so I'm just putting this up if anyone else has an similar issue.
Posted at 5:04pm on May 22, 2009
(closed account) says:
I also have this issue, and also submitted a support request. My guess is a fairly big code change on Google's end has broken these features.
Posted 14 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Just wanted to note that we're currently investigating this (Google appears to have made some significant changes to Gmail's code).

I'll post on the status blog when we have an update -- I apologise for any inconvenience in the meantime. :(
Posted 14 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Version "11131139" is currently supported (and noted on the status page). If you encounter a new version number or experience another issue, it would be great if you can submit a Gmail issue report.

Thanks! :)
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.