Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Sync with iPhone problems

waltzzz says:
Several problems

1. List name change made on the iPhone does not sync to the web page. Others I have changed do.

2. A Smartlist made on the phone does not appear on the web, other have.
??

Walter
Posted at 7:08am on May 15, 2009
waltzzz says:
Hi

Back with another one on the list.

3. Tags made on the iPhone don't sync

Do others have this problem?

I'm checking to see if this a time delay, is one expected? So far I've waited an hour or so, no luck? Could it be a time zone problem? My zones are set identically on PC and iPhone

Walter
Posted 14 years ago
waltzzz says:
I think I've found the problem with items 2 & 3 above.

Problem 1 is at the root of it, making a name change to a list on the phone means other changes made in that list don't sync either.

Work round - don't change names of list on phone...

Have I got this right?

Walter
Posted 14 years ago
waltzzz says:
Another thing I noticed

A new tag made on the phone does not appear on the web till it is populated. I trid to use tags made on the phone - but they only appear after I use them on the phone with a task.

work around: Make tags on web or add an item to a new tag.

Bit clumsy as I need to make the tag then make the task to use the tag on the phone.

Or am I missing something?

Walter
Posted 14 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi waltzzz,

If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit an iPhone app issue report via our support system?

(Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.)

We can try to get to the bottom of what's happening here.

Thanks! :)
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.