Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

How to delete tags in multitagged tasks?

yann.dautais says:
from "http://getsatisfaction.com/rememberthemilk/topics/how_to_delete_tags_in_multitagged_tasks":
<
OK, here is the issue. Sometimes I want to untag a group of tasks all at once (eg, remove tag +nextaction to add tag +waiting).

When the tasks have additional tags, though, it shows as . I found out that I can easily add a tag after and it will add to all of them (this is GREAT!). However, tags in common don't show separately. The only (potential, possible) ways to get around this would be:

- existance of an operator to subtract tags, to place after ; as far as I know, there is no such operator.

- RTM making a small adjustment in the code so that intersection shows separately (PREFERED SOLUTION). So, eg, if I have one task tagged a, b, c and another tagged a, d, selecting both would show: , a.

While RTM doesn't change this, any ideas?
>
Posted at 10:21am on May 9, 2009
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi yann.dautais,

Unfortunately it's not possible to multi-edit delete a particular tag (only remove all tags from tasks).

It would be great if you could re-post this in the Ideas forum if this is a feature you'd like to see.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.