Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Smart list in non english iphone client

pieter.paauw says:
If I make a smart list in the web client to search for taks that for example take 10 minutes the smart list works fine. If i run the same smart list in the iPhone client it doesn't turn up any results. I noted that this only seems to be the case when the operator "timeEstimated" is used.

I use the dutch version of the iPhone client.

Anyboady any idea why searches with the operator "timeEstimated" doesn't seem to work in dutch iPhone client?

Rgrds
Posted at 3:36pm on May 1, 2009
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi pieter.paauw,

Would it be possible to just double check that you're using the "timeEstimate" operator (not "timeEstimated")?

The list of advanced operators is available here.

If you continue to experience problems, please let me know.

Thanks! :)
Posted 14 years ago
pieter.paauw says:
Hi Emily,

Thx for your reply. I made a typo in my post. The operator in the query is spelled correct. I'm sure of this because I made the query in the webclient and saved it as a smart list. The same smart list automatically appeared in the iPhone client under lists so I did no manual typing in the iPhone client.

Rgds,
Posted 14 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Pieter,

Great, just making sure. :)

Would it be possible to let me know the full criteria for the Smart List?

(If you'd prefer not to share on the forums, please feel free to submit an iPhone app issue report via our support system and reference this forum topic in your report.)

We can check this out and see what's going on here!
Posted 14 years ago
pieter.paauw says:
Hi Emily,

This is the criteria for the smart list:

list:"Private Errands" and timeEstimate:"10 minutes"

Step 1: I made this query via the webclient
Step 2: I saved the query in the webclient as a list
Step 3: I runned the query in the weblcient and it showed correct results
Step 4: I synched the iPhone client
Step 4: The smart list showed under lists
Step 5: I selected the smart list, but no results came up.

As a dubble check I checked if the tasks that should pop-up with this query were avaiable in the iPhone client, they were available.

Regards and thanks for the great support

Pieter
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Pieter,
Thanks for getting back to us.

Would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.