Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Recognizing outstanding forum contributions

emily (Remember The Milk) says:
These forums are filled with fantastic examples of RTM users helping other users out. A big thanks to all the very nice folks who've spent time answering questions and contributing here!

If you've spent any time on these forums over the past few years, there are a couple of RTM users whose names you'll recognize from their consistent helpful posts -- ranbarton and rajjan.

We're adding a new icon to the forum: a star () next to the names of those users who are "power posters" by way of their consistent helpfulness (not to mention volume of posts!).

I hope that ranbarton and rajjan won't mind being singled out as the first power posters to be recognized -- thanks to both for their massive contributions!
Posted at 1:00pm on April 28, 2009
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Aw, shucks...

You are kind, Emily. I try to offer posts that will help other users here explore the functionality of the existing features, which are often more powerful and versatile than many realize. I also have been known to agitate for some enhancements, too. I think RTM's utility is so substantial that it really triggers a lot of people to think of new uses for it, which is ultimately a compliment to the foundation you and your colleagues built years ago. I am eager to see it mature and grow over time.
Posted 14 years ago
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
Thank you Emily and crew, for creating this excellent tool in the first place!
The combination of tags and smart lists (coupled with a few GreaseMonkey scripts) make almost any setup possible.

I feel (and hope!) that helping other RTM users with their questions/ideas let you and your co-workers focus on adding functionality to the application itself, a win-win for all!
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
frankly, great initiative. No one deserved this more. Congrats ranbarton and rajjan!
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.