Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Shortcut Key Doesn't Work

(closed account) says:
Hey guys. I'm trying to Switch to the Settings screen by using the shortcut key + + 0, but shortcut doesn't work.

My other shorcuts keys + + 6,7,8,9 all work.

I disabled all firefox ad-ons to see if there was a conflict with key shortcuts, but the issue still exists.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Posted at 12:56am on April 19, 2009
(closed account) says:
The shortcut key I'm referring to is: CTRL + SHIFT + 0
Posted 14 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi indication,

Thanks for your report!

Can I ask which operating system you're using?
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
I am using Windows Vista Home Premium /w SP1, running the latest version of Firefox 3.0.9.
Posted 14 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi indication,

One more quick question -- would it be possible to verify if you're using a standard US keyboard, or a different keyboard layout/language?

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
I was using English (Canadian) keyboard setting, which is my computer's default. When I switched it to English (United States), the problem went away.

This seems like an issue that can be fixed by RTM team.
Thanks for your support Emily, and please add this issue to your "to do" list.
Posted 14 years ago
amoslemi says:
I have this same problem, I submitted this as an issue a LONG time ago and just received an email saying they'd look into it. I have had this issue with Vista Business x64 on firefox 3.xx (all versions) and same with issue on IE 7 & 8. Same issue in windows 7 RC x64 Build 7100 same browsers. I have this problem using my lenovo x301, and when I use my Das keyboard (both versions). Bug is repeated on other computers/laptops. Cheers.

*I have disabled all addons/scripts and tried it on my most recent fresh install.
Posted 14 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for reporting back, indication.

It seems to be a general problem with Windows Vista, possibly also related to the English (Canada) layout you use.

We've been able to reproduce it and this is on our list to fix.

Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.