Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Where's the "Submit a support query" page (now, really . . . ) ?

thiers.botelho says:
This might be a ridiculous question to ask. However . . .

I've been to the http://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/contact/support/ page, which directs you to "report a new issue" after offering some initial aid.

I've also followed numerous "submit a report" links on various pages, which all go back to the same knowledge base I've been before . . . but the real "report issue" page is nowhere to be found.

So, either I'm seriously goofing on this or the page doesn't really exist.

Any help pls ?
Posted at 9:07pm on April 15, 2009
ralfvd says:
If you look on the site you are referring to, you can select a topic . It will give a couple of "standard" problems, but in most cases, the last option is to submit a new issue .

If you follow that link, you will be directed to a page where you can fill in all the details of your issue.

hope this helps.
Posted 15 years ago
thiers.botelho says:
Before posting here, I sampled a number of branches in the problem-solving tree. All of them recite the same text, "if you don't find your answer then submit a query". But NONE of the branches I've sampled brought me to an actual "submit" link or to any textbox for describing my issues.

Would you kindly supply an example URL where the RTM user can actually type his problem and hit some button to report it. I might have overlooked this (certainly it does not exist under the login issues but might exist for other kinds of issues which I failed to research).

Thx for your help.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.