Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Nesting lists

nautilusiii says:
Hi!

Is there any way to nest lists?
E.g. having a list work and sub-lists like conferences, customer presentations, development items etc.?

Otherwise things will get confusing pretty soon :-(
Posted at 12:19pm on March 22, 2009
ralfvd says:
As far as I know this is not possible. What you can do (which is what I do) is to prepend each listname with 'wk-' if it is work and 'ps-' if it is personal. So e.g.

wk-conferences
wk-custpreso
wk-devitems

that way , it is easy to see what kind of list it is.
Posted 15 years ago
smay says:
I too would find it really useful to nest lists. It simplifies things a lot!
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
the prefixing works great for me. Try it!
Posted 15 years ago
nautilusiii says:
Is this feature at least planned for?
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi nautilusiii,

While this feature isn't available, we'd welcome any feedback you have on this feature over on the Ideas forum

Thanks! :)
Posted 15 years ago
surreality says:
@emily - and once nautilusii posts it over in the Ideas forum, where this feature has been requested since 2005, what happens then?

It's interesting to see that you and Krissy have time to post in a few of the threads and pretend business as usual, while there's quite a handful of inconvenient threads that wait for an answer. Are you ever going to acknowledge those?
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Like all feedback we receive, any suggestions and feature requests (there are a lot of them! :) are considered as we continue to develop RTM; if you're interested, please see the FAQ on future features. Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
surreality says:
Sorry, Emily, but this is exactly why I (and I think also the others who keep asking for reactions) feel that there is no communication.

Feedback, feature requests and suggestions are maybe considered by you - there's no way for any of us users to know because there are no actual reactions to things which come up again and again. Just this promise of "we continue to develop RTM" - but are you? Aside from maintaining Google compatibility, what has been new in the last six months? Which user suggestions have you picked up on?

I've had a look at the FAQ post more than once, but all it tells me is that you appear not to know what to work on next.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.