Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

What is the development team working on?

jeff.rhine says:
I know you've stated time and again that you are unable to tell us about future features, products and services, so how about telling your loyal user base what you are currently working on? Or maybe an update to the RTM blog?
Posted at 2:38pm on March 17, 2009
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Jeff, I actually answered this in a response to your previous post:

"Unfortunately I'm not even able to share what our developers are working on right this second (even though I do know that ;) Just because we might work on a feature today doesn't give any indication when that feature might be available (priorities might change, or it might just take a lot longer than expected).

Perhaps most importantly, it doesn't even indicate if that feature will be available in the future (not everything that we work on ultimately becomes a feature on the site; we might prototype or even fully develop something before deciding against launching it). We don't want to disappoint anyone by making promises for features that we may not end up fulfilling."

Hope this helps.
Posted 15 years ago
na2rboy says:
predictable response, including the slight tone of condescension.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Just trying to be helpful and explain the full reason why unfortunately we can't share what we're working on right now, in case folks are interested. :)

We've now added a FAQ for questions around future features and development; I appreciate that folks would love to know more about what we're working on, but I'm sorry I don't have any further info than I've posted previously. Please keep an eye on the blog for the latest news about RTM features.
Posted 15 years ago
You cannot post under this topic as it is locked.