Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

igoogle RTM gadget thinks it is the wrong day of week.

jmk says:
This IS NOT a day/date mismatch! My RTM gadget in igoogle thinks today is Thursday 3/12 instead of Friday 3/13!
Tried reloading the gadget, but same problem.
Posted at 8:33pm on March 13, 2009
bfsinger says:
ok...so if I click "add task" and assign say its due "sunday" it places the task on saturday
All very strange
Posted 15 years ago
bfsinger says:
sorry for the typo above
Posted 15 years ago
krissy says:
If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit an iGoogle issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
gregdavis.ca says:
I've submitted a problem with this issue as well.. MAJOR inconvenience.. it seems that it is not limited to igoogle as i actually tried switching over to netvibes to solve the problem and that has the same problem (might be same code i guess).
Posted 15 years ago
sailingsuz says:
It seems as if I am experiencing these same problems. I use RTM in Firefox from 2 different machines - my work computer (Windows XP) and my laptop (Windows XP Tablet Edition). Both computers are set to use the Eastern Time Zone (GMT - 05:00) and set to automatically adjust clock for Daylight savings time. RTM is set to GMT-05:00 America/New York. Every time I go back and forth between the 2 computers since the daylight savings time change, some tasks will show up on the wrong days. I am continually shifting them back to the "right" day when I get to one computer which is then the wrong day when I go back to the other. After reading this series of posts, I did a little more investigating. When I enable the RTM Sidebar in Gmail (which I haven't been using lately) or the iGoogle widget, it reports that today is March 26 AND at the same time, that a task is overdue that was due on March 26. Note that the actual date is March 27. When I look at what date RTM thinks it is in my browser on my work computer, it reports the correct date, but an hour behind. I do not know what my laptop says as it is at home.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.