Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Blackberry / MilkSync - Newer item got replaced with old

pbeens says:
Here's what happened

- I edited a task online in RTM
- I ran MilkSync on my Blackberry, probably within 60 seconds after editing the task
- the online task got overwritten by the older BB copy

Question: is there a certain amount of time I have to wait before I can sync? Is that what the problem was here?

Thanks!
Posted at 3:49pm on February 18, 2009
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi pbeens,

Sorry for the delay. :(

If you're still experiencing problems, would it be possible to submit a MilkSync for BlackBerry issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
pbeens says:
This issue has been logged as support #198283313BB, but has not yet been resolved. For now, I've had to configure MilkSync to only download the tasks to the Blackberry. I've had to resign myself to not being able to update my tasks on my Blackberry, only on the web.

This is huge disappointment for what is otherwise an excellent service.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi pbeens,

I'm very sorry about that. :( I've asked an engineer to follow up further via email and see if we can get this sorted out.
Posted 15 years ago
pbeens says:
For anyone following along, the problem may be due to Pocket Informant being installed on my Blackberry. I've posted a question about it here...

http://www.pocketinformant.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=14308
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.