Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Repeating Task at the End of Month

jens.remus says:
Hi!

I am new to RTM and am desperately trying to configure a task to repeat an the end of month.

I tried:
1. Setting the due date to "31.01.2009" and the repeat interval to "every month". The problem with this setting is that this February only has 28 days and RTM schedules the second occurrence to the 03.03.2009 instead of the 28.02.2009.
2. Setting the repeat interval to "every month on the 31th" (which does not work) or "every month on the last day" which translates to "every month on the last monday".

After reading the forum it seems that there are two workarounds that are not really good alternatives:
1. Setting the due date to the 28th and repeat interval to "every month".
2. Setting the due date to the 1st and repeat interval to either "every month" or "every month on the 1st".

Any ideas how to solve this issue?

I would really appreciate if the RTM team would extend the repeat interval or fix the repeat every month with 31.01.2009 so that the second occurrence would be the 28.02.2009 and the third occurrence the "31.03.2009", etc.

Thanks in advance, greetings from Germany,
-Jens
Posted at 10:29am on February 16, 2009
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.