Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

iPhone syncing skipping tasks. (Even after following steps in other threads)

chirayuk says:
I had a task in one list that I noticed was the first item on my iPhone but missing on the web version (they are both sorted the same way). I had figured out to click the refresh icon or to close and relaunch the app - and these steps didn't result in that item showing up in the web version (I was also reloading the entire page to be thorough.) I tried (a) renaming the task by appending some words, then syncing (both with the refresh button, and by closing/opening the app) and reloaded the web view - task not listed - and searching for it wouldn't show it, (b) moving it to a different list, rinse, repeat - no effect, (c) changing tags, other things - no effect. I have hundreds of tasks. I'm not going to go through every single item on both sides - especially when I can't fix the problem anyway. I reset the app and it lost that task for sure. I hope whatever issues you folks have with syncing, you fix it. If this happens to me again, I am done trying with it. I would suggest you focus on correctness first and everything else afterwards.
Posted at 5:22am on February 8, 2009
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi chirayuk,

Sorry to hear about the problems that you've been experiencing.

If you haven't done so already, would it be possible to submit an iPhone & iPod touch app issue report via our support system?

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, and follow the steps shown. If your issue isn't listed, just click on "I'd like to report a new issue" on the left.

Your report should provide all the info that we need to investigate further, but we'll be in touch via email if we require any more details.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.