Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Import Lists via Email Not Working

monte.rosen says:
I am trying to send myself a list of tasks for import per the instructions. In Gmail: on the subject line I enter the list name (like Work) and in the body of the email, I enter the list of tasks, each on a separate line. In RTM, the email shows up as a task with the list showing up in the Notes. Anything I'm missing?
Posted at 5:47am on January 26, 2009
dethkultur says:
Hi, I'm not using the import email, but the plain old one, and nothing. Using gmail forwarding to forward reqall tasks. I checked the status blog too, and nothing on there. Is there a delay?

(Seems that delays happen alot based on the other threads. Is this a frequent thing? This is my first time using the the add by email thing.)
Posted 15 years ago
kunyo says:
Hi, I'm also in the same situation as dethkultur.

A also use gmail and posted from registered address by following mail import syntax.

I'm at a loss how I can get over this situation.
Posted 15 years ago
learned says:
This is not working for me either. I just tried it out as I have a ton of tasks to import
Posted 15 years ago
cethomas says:
I am not getting any items that are sent to the Inbox -- either from email account or from iphone. Was working yesterday. Is not working today.
Posted 15 years ago
cethomas says:
turns out iphone is working... but nothing i send via email is landing in the inbox. i am using the correct email address.
Posted 15 years ago
rich.jackman says:
I am also having this same problem. No emails to my RTM email address are showing up as tasks in my inbox.

Also having a problem with the RTM for Gmail firefox addon not working - not sure if it is related or not.

I have tried both the import and the inbox email. No go.

Guys, I really want RTM to be the core of my "trusted system" but its hard to trust what don't work.

Posted 15 years ago
marcel.spitau says:
I also have that problem. Sent e-mails are not shown in my in-box.
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
We experienced a temporary delay in processing tasks sent in via email earlier today. This has now been resolved, and any tasks sent during this period should now be appearing in your account. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.
Posted 15 years ago
kunyo says:
Thank you for your effort :)
Posted 15 years ago
cethomas says:
thank you so much... i was getting worried as i count on this feature extensively!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.