Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Click any tab, and it re-logs me into RTM. Need help. Anyone?

jmeray says:
I posted this previously under a different topic and got only 1 response. Since I have contined to do testing and found additional info, i'm hoping this new topic will help someone figure it out.

IE version 7, Windows XP, Acer Aspire ONE 8.9 inch laptop.

I login to RTM, it skips the overview page because i have it set to. It goes to the TASKS section, it shows a yellow "Loading...." box at the top for a second or so, then it defaults to show me the "ALL" task tab that i have setup as the default. This works as designed.

I then click on any other tab in any other section. for example, if i click the "WORK" tab within TASKS, it shows me the WORK tab for about 1 or 2 seconds, then a green progress bar comes up at the bottom of IE, then it shows that same yellow "Loading...." box at the top (same one you see when u login to RTM) and then it takes me right back to the "ALL" tab automatically. So i cannot do anything in any tab, because clicking on any tab, causes it to relog back in.

Same thing happens if i click on "SETTINGS" section. Then if i click on any tab there like "REMINDERS", it shows me them for about 1 second, then i see the yellow "Loading...." box at the top (just like when i login) and it brings me back to the "ALL" tasks tab.

It seems to be logging me back in, anytime i click on a tab, instead of taking me to that tab, and leaving me there, it takes me to the tab, and then automatically logs me back into RTM.

I have cleared cache, cleared cookies, turned off add-ons in IE, lowered security in IE, tried https://rememberthemilk.com, however it has all ended the same, clicking any tab, causes RTM to log me back in. So frustrating that I cannot get this to work.
Posted at 2:44pm on January 24, 2009
arvid says:
jmeray, we are having an engineer look into your account in the back.
Posted 15 years ago
jmeray says:
Hello. Thanks for that.
Do we have any word yet on anything found?
Do you need any type of additional information?
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.