Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Time Issue RTM GMail Task extension

pjpw says:
When I add a new task in RTM and specify only a due date without a time it is correctly shown as a task on the correct day in RTM however in the extension sidebar in my GMail screen it is shown on the day before the correct day.

However if I also specify a time with the due date it will show on the correct day in the Gmail extension task list.

A second issue with the date is that the time shown for a reminder is 1 hr before the actual time specified in the reminder entry. This occurs in both the RTM screen and the Gmail extension sidebar. My time zone settings are correct. If however I change the settings manually to adjust for daylight saving I have to set the time zone to GMT + 11 hours and not select my correct time zone area which is Sydney (GMT + 10hrs) Obviously RTM is not correctly automatically adjusting for daylight saving.
Posted at 8:59pm on January 22, 2009
arvid says:
hi pjpw ,

can you please submit a support request through email for this?

http://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/contact/support/?ctx=reminders.newissue&report=1
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.