Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Edit completed date

comato says:
I usually print out my weekly task planner and use it at work for the week, then at the end of the weekend I do a weekly review and update my tasks. Unfortunately, when I mark tasks as complete, the completed date is set to that day, and I haven't been able to find a way to edit the completed date.

There doesn't appear to have been any follow up since this post over a year ago: http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/2037/

Can anyone point me to a way to edit the completed date?

Thanks!
Posted at 1:29am on January 20, 2009
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
Can't be done presently, unfortunately.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
you can uncomplete it, edit it, and complete it again.
I know it changes the completion date, but it's the only way to to do this currently...
Victor
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
If you're willing to make it take a bit of extra time and finagling, the completion date is set via the system date of your computer. As long as you don't care about the time completed (I'm not sure how many people do...) you can set your system clock back to the days when things were completed, and complete them that way.

I prefer to use paper for my planning system, and you can just do it once a week and get a pretty good approximation of when everything's getting done.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.