Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Click Settings, then any tab, it goes back to main page. :(

jmeray says:
So... this has happened multiple times.
I login.
I click Settings.
I then click a tab like REMINDERS or LOCATIONS and it takes me into that tab, and 2 seconds later it automatically bounces me back to the main page instead of keeping me in the REMINDERS tab. So in essence, i cannot chance any settings, because after clicking on a tab in settings, it shows u the info, and then bounces you right back to the main page with my tasks. ugh frustrating.

Any RTM guru's out there have any ideas on fixing this?
It does work some days... but many days this happens.
Posted at 2:36am on January 19, 2009
arvid says:
Please clear your cookies and cache and try again.
Posted 15 years ago
jmeray says:
Hello.
Tried this, sorry for the delay.
I even closed IE after i deleted all cookies & cache.
I go back to the website, go see my tasks.
I have 2 tasks in a list called "HOME", but my default list is ALL LISTS tab. So when i login, i see my ALL LISTS tab.
So far, everything is working as it should.

However, then I click the HOME list tab, and it takes me there, and i see my 2 tasks for about 1 or 2 seconds, then IE clicks, shows progress bar at the bottom real quick, and rolls me right back to the ALL LISTS tab. So in essence i can see no tabs except ALL LISTS tab.

Same thing happens if i go to SETTINGS, i see all my settings tabs, i then click LISTS tab, and it takes me completely out of the SETTINGS area and back to ALL LISTS tab in the TASKS section.

What can i do?
Anyone have any answers on this very impacting problem?
Thank you!!!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.