Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Make one part of a repeating task complete?

tjp.thomas says:
Is this possible... I have a recurring task every friday that I would like to make complete when done... however it marks the "entire" task complete... is there anyway to do this?
Posted at 12:45pm on January 16, 2009
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
What do you mean by "marks the entire task complete"? Do you mean that RTM stops the repeating pattern altogether?
Posted 15 years ago
tjp.thomas says:
It seems so.... however I am having problems with displaying items that are, say one week ahead, so maybe I am just not looking the right place?
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
to see items that are coming up one week ahead, do a search for
dueWithin:7 days

and completing an instance of a repeating action should NOT stop the repeating. if it does that for you, tell the team, cause it should be a bug
(by the way, I use it, and it works fine for me, so it is implemented)

Hope this solves both your doubts!
Victor
Posted 15 years ago
apakula says:
I'm having the same problem - marking one instance of a repeating task complete prevents future repeats from appearing.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
If it helps - I just created a reminder with a daily repeat before viewing this thread...

1) in overview, it showed on the today tab but not the tomorrow tab.
2) after selecting it and setting it to complete, I returned to the overview page; it was no longer on the today but was on the tomorrow tab.
3) I clicked Undo and now it shows on the today AND the tomorrow tabs.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.