Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

The date and time of system is one day ahead from my date and time location

daniel.iribarren says:
Hi,

I am in Caracas, Venezuela and that is the location I use under setting configuration but the current time configuration that the system is using is one day ahead from my current date and time.

For example, for me the real date and time is Monday, January 2009 6:15 am and the system says that the date and time is Tuesday, January 2009 6:15 am.

So, this bring the problem that my today's tasks are always overdue and my tomorrow tasks are the today tasks for the system.

Is there a way to setup my date and time?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel
Posted at 10:51am on January 12, 2009
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Daniel,

Can I ask which browser and operating system you're using?

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
ditane says:
Hey, while searching about a similar problem, I found this topic. From looking at some other topics, it looks like this happens in the Caracas, Venezuela timezone sometimes. I am having the same problem, however, I am using a different time zone. My timezone is (GMT -6:00) American/Chicago. I have tried various time zones across the United States and it still happens. I am running Linux right now (will check in windows later when I boot it) mainly through Firefox, but I also tried the Epiphany browser. Both did the same thing. Is there any way to fix this?
Posted 15 years ago
inbala1 says:
Hi Daniel, I have the same exact problem and i can't solev it. I'm in israel and I'm using firefox on a windows XP system. Emily, what can i do?
Thanks,
Inbal
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.