Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google Calendar with RTM Task Icon

anotherbeachbum says:
I haven't beening using RTM for tasks and for this reason several weeks ago I removed the RTM Calendar. However, it has come to my attention that the blue RTM icons still remain in my calendar gadget on my igoogle page. FYI you see the problem here: http://www.formsonline.com/images/rtm_icons.png. How do I remove these from this gadget?
Posted at 8:42pm on January 8, 2009
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi anotherbeachbum,

The steps to remove this feature from Google Calendar are:

1. In Google Calendar, click on Manage calendars (at the bottom of the My Calendars panel on the left).
2. Locate the Remember The Milk calendar (it will be listed under Other Calendars).
3. Click the trash can on the right to delete the calendar.

If you've done this already and the icons are still showing up, unfortunately I'm not sure why it seems like Google Calendar hasn't deleted the calendar properly. :(

Perhaps you could try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, just in case the Google Calendar gadget hasn't updated correctly.

It may be worth reporting this issue to Google -- unfortunately calendar subscriptions in Google Calendar aren't something that we have any control over on our end. :(

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
Posted 15 years ago
anotherbeachbum says:
Thanks for your reply. RTM was deleted and the RTM icons are no longer showing up in the calendar BUT they continue to show up in my calendar gadget that shows up on my igoogle page. I'll post this issue on Google's calendar help forum.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.