Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Script: XPCSafeJSObjectWrapper.cpp:445 error with Firefox 3 RC1

nabilalk says:
Hi, I frequently get this error. I'm using Firefox 3 RC1, with the following extensions installed: http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h20/nabilalk/FF3RC1Addonsextensions.jpg

In addition, when I login to RTM from the Gmail taskpane, https://www.rememberthemilk.com/auth.rtm

Loads blank page after entering and submitting credentials.

This is occuring on both the Windows and Mac versions of Firefox. Any possible solutions? Is there an incompatible extension? I know that Better Gmail and RTM don't get along very well, but I have disabled all the Better Gmail features with the exception of "Folders4Gmail"

Thanks!

-NKA

Posted at 9:17pm on May 31, 2008
nabilalk says:
*Update: I disabled all extensions/addons, and the problem persists: I get the following error:

Script: XPCSafeJSObjectWrapper.cpp:445

Also, RTM keeps telling me that I am not logged into RTM, but I am, and it is not displaying my tasks. After I hit log out on the taskpane, and login again, it still doesn't display my tasks. What's going on, is there a FF RC1 compatibility issue?

Thanks!

-NKA
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
NKA, if you see this error again, please let us know -- we've updated to hopefully work around this issue in Firefox 3.
Posted 15 years ago
buildmaster says:
I'm getting the same error
A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: XPCSafeJSObjectWrapper.cpp:445

this happens every time i navigate away from Gmail (i'm using a domain account) I have Remember the milk 1.0.1 and Xoopit for Gmail 1.0.6906 installed as add ons.

Many thanks
Owen
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Owen, would it be possible to disable any other Firefox extensions that you have installed that also make modifications to Gmail, restart the browser, and then see if the problem continues with only RTM for Gmail enabled? Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.