Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Smart Lists Not Showing in Gmail RTM

anthony.baker says:
Hey Folks,

For some reason Smart Lists I create aren't showing up in the Gmail Firefox extension for RTM. I can view items by tag, but clicking on Smart Lists shows nothing. I just get "No smart lists" in the fly-out menu.

Is this a known bug? Haven't seen anything on it to date and am curious. Otherwise, any ideas what might be amiss? I'm using Firefox 3b5, but have heard that the RTM extension works fine under it.
Posted at 4:49am on May 14, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Anthony, thanks for reporting this -- I'm not aware of any current issues like this, so we'd love to check this out. It could be related to the Firefox 3 beta (we're not 'officially' supporting the betas at this time, as things tend to change between beta versions).

Just in case it's some kind of temporary glitch with Gmail, would it be possible to try clearing your browser's cache and reloading Gmail, and see if this still happens?

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
mike.french says:
For the record, I was having the same issue with Firefox 2.0.0.14 and clearing the cache did solve the problem.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.