Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

rtm.preload failed -- can't access any tasks!!

ultrapasty says:
Hi

Whenever I log in, all I get is this message after a while of "Loading...":

"rtm.preload failed. Try again?"

I can't access any tasks! I presume this is just a problem with my account as no-one else seems to be reporting this -- please help!

If it helps, here's a JS error which the Firefox console is giving me:

Error: missing ; before statement
Source File: http://www.rememberthemilk.com/js/js.rtm
Line: 10516, Column: 4
Source Code:
late","date_created":"1134403212.01812","date_completed":"1134946819.44579","date_last_modified":"1134946819.44579","date_due":"1134691200","time_due":false,"priority":"PN","postponed":"3","estimate":null,"participants":null,"completed":false,"reoccur":nu

I'm using FF 1.5. Thanks!
Posted at 10:47am on December 28, 2005
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We've looked into this and can't see any issues that would create this type of error.

This could be caused by some sort of network error cutting off the data transfer. Is this still happening? Are you able to test from another network? Have your network settings changed since the last time you logged in?
Posted 18 years ago
ultrapasty says:
I tried using RTM at a friends and it worked, so you are right that it's our network.

We can't think of anything that we've changed recently - do you know which settings I should check which may be causing this problem?
Posted 18 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Can you please email us at [old address removed] so we can try to diagnose the problem?

Thanks!
Posted 18 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.